Help choosing- July weather and cabin across or next to eachother

jpolm

Hi all well I found some availability that is within reach to rebook my cruise I've had booked since our last time on oasis

I found 2 cabins on a late July sailing. We love the class of ships and want two rooms

Question hoe is weather in Caribbean speciafically eastern in July. I know when we went early June we hit rain. I assume same so might be a moot question, for those that travel summer months how is it?

As far as cabins we cannot get connecting this close to sailing( yes even 6 months out) but I found a bunch next door or directly across the hall which is better those have done this? Across? Would be my guess before next door but asking. Not too excited about the room choice but either that or we wait another year or so or pay top dollar. but my kids will be 17 and mature 14 an ouR 9 yr old with us..I assume they will be fine as long as they check in with us.

And for those that have done this how did it go

Edited by jpolm

From my own personal experience no need to worry about a "rainy season" for EC. Southern Carib..yes. We let our girls ages 14 and 13 stay in a cabin next door to ours (not connecting). It depends on your kids but it worked just fine for us. Just make sure you are all at the same muster station. Even across the hall it could be different.

Hi all well I found some availability that is within reach to rebook my cruise I've had booked since our last time on oasis

I found 2 cabins on a late July sailing. We love the class of ships and want two rooms

Question hoe is weather in Caribbean speciafically eastern in July. I know when we went early June we hit rain. I assume same so might be a moot question, for those that travel summer months how is it?

As far as cabins we cannot get connecting this close to sailing( yes even 6 months out) but I found a bunch next door or directly across the hall which is better test have done this. Not too excited about it but my kids will be 17 and mature 14 an ouR 9 yr old with us..

It will be HOT and HUMID in July....the Caribbean is hot year round, but mid-summer, the humidity makes it feel even hotter.

It's an "either/or" for the cabins. Even across the NARROW hallway, they will likely be closer than they are at home, in their own bedrooms. Just lay down the law about what they can and can't do.

As far as cabins we cannot get connecting this close to sailing( yes even 6 months out) but I found a bunch next door or directly across the hall which is better test have done this. Not too excited about it but my kids will be 17 and mature 14 an ouR 9 yr old with us..

More humidity means more showers and thunderstorms.