Carnival Liberty Itinerary Changes

CruisingGal88549

Hey Ya'll I am a first time cruiser. My boyfriend and I are going on the Liberty in November! My Itinerary has been changed 3 times now. Originally we were going to Freeport and Nassau. Then I got an email stating we were going to Nassau and Princess Cay, and then last night I received another email stating they changed out Princess Cay for Half Moon Cay. Does anyone know what's going on with all the changes?? :confused:

Hey Ya'll I am a first time cruiser. My boyfriend and I are going on the Liberty in November! My Itinerary has been changed 3 times now. Originally we were going to Freeport and Nassau. Then I got an email stating we were going to Nassau and Princess Cay, and then last night I received another email stating they changed out Princess Cay for Half Moon Cay. Does anyone know what's going on with all the changes?? :confused:

Yup, what's going on is you just won the jackpot of itinerary changes! Seriously, go buy a lottery ticket or something! :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have never known Carnival to have stopped at Princess Cays. Half Moon Cay often shows up on a Carnival itinerary. It is the best of the cruise lines' private islands.

They are just starting with Princess Cay. Always wondered why they didnt make use of it but instead started going to RCCL private island

Recommend the Cabana's at HMC - on the excursion page under your booking. Totally worth the money. You get off early, (tender port) and fruit tray, water/pop, snorkel gear, floaty mat, lounge chairs.., etc,etc. and get to enjoy the 'little piece of heaven' as early as you possibly can. I remember when we were in HMC some friends never did make it off the ship because the tendering line was so long and it took so long they ended up not bothering. With the cabana you get to go off with priority. I think it's still the same. And you get protection from the sun - so you can stay all day!

They are just starting with Princess Cay. Always wondered why they didnt make use of it but instead started going to RCCL private island

That decision was made when they could no longer dock at the Naval base and I haven't seen itineraries to the RCCL island in some time.