Questions about the VISTA "WHITE PARTY"

RecoveryDude

Sailing on the Vista this sunday ... 6 night cruise to Cozumel, GC and Jamaica. heard there was a "White Party" ???!!!??? - don't usually wear white ... so trying to deicde if I want to bother with it. Is it a lido deck nighttime "dance" ??? Or someone told me it was in the atrium????

--What time of day is the white party?

--Where is it?

--What is it?

--What day is it?

Please give me more details so I can decide if I want to bother packing white clothes.... Thanks!

It's on Tuesday night, Ocho Rios night. We didn't go, but this is what the Funtimes says: Come decked out in white & enjoy $1 off your favorite Grey Goose cocktails all night. 18+, 10:15-11:30 Atrium Lobby.

Matt, the cruise director, is awesome so that would be the reason to go in my opinion, not for he drink discount.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We all threw in white t shirts and shorts, so we were prepared. It is in the atrium in the evening. It is s lot of fun for about 30-40 minutes which is how long Matt and the cruise staff hangs around. Then it is a typical dance party. There are plenty of people who weren't in white.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Sailing on the Vista this sunday ... 6 night cruise to Cozumel, GC and Jamaica. heard there was a "White Party" ???!!!??? - don't usually wear white ... so trying to deicde if I want to bother with it. Is it a lido deck nighttime "dance" ??? Or someone told me it was in the atrium????

--What time of day is the white party?

--Where is it?

--What is it?

--What day is it?

Please give me more details so I can decide if I want to bother packing white clothes.... Thanks!

You don't have to wear white.