Gift Cards now accepted in The Fun Shops Online

tidecat

Someone pointed this out in a group on the social media site that shall not be named, but you may now use gift cards to pre-purchase items online in The Fun Shops. I successfully bought Bottomless Bubbles with a gift card last night, so I presume this will work with Cheers! as well.

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS

Does anyone know if the Fun Shop (for Cheers) payments can be slip up? We have three in a room, and I would like to pay separate from the other two. I would like to use a gift card and they want to use a CC. Or can this be done if I call?

If there are only two forms of payment, apply the gift card(s) first, then the credit card.

Someone pointed this out in a group on the social media site that shall not be named, but you may now use gift cards to pre-purchase items online in The Fun Shops. I successfully bought Bottomless Bubbles with a gift card last night, so I presume this will work with Cheers! as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

Probably the John Heald page on Facebook. It's not a big deal. Cruise critic is not the only cruising website on the internet.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app