How much is to much and how much is a good deal?

Desinico

If you are thinking you may cancel you should check out The Liberty of the seas if it is sailing from Texas at the same time, it is a beautiful ship and I think you will enjoy it just the same as enjoying The Oasis.

If you have your heart set on the Oasis then you should just go ahead and do it. it is your honeymoon and you won't get that time back.

Congratulations.

If you are in Texas why don't you pick a ship that sails out of Galveston. We are looking at Oasis because 1. we can drive there and 2. we have teenagers who want more "stuff " to do on a cruise. But if I were on my honeymoon I don't think I would pay extra for a particular ship. I'd pay for a nicer room on a smaller ship and pay for better excursions. I think anything you do together will be amazing-and the smaller ships are still really great (...unless you are trying to please two kids or if the romance has worn off a bit after 20 years). Just my opinion. Have an amazing trip no matter what you do. I didn't get a honeymoon and I regret it a lot.

We would but we have 2 kids and no sitter. My mom lives in Florida so she is my only option. She's not able to come to me because of my other siblings. I have offered to pay for her plane ticket as well but she's still not budging lol. So I'm pretty much at her mercy. Stuck having to go Florida regardless. Or take the kids....but what would be the fun in that!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lol- to me that is a good deal because... approx 20 years ago, DH and I booked our honeymoon on Carnival. It was our first cruise. We knew nothing :). We were young. We did no shopping around for good prices, and I think I used a random travel agent I found. We booked a fancier balcony suite for a 7 day out of Puerto Rico, and I think with airfare, we ended up paying something like $6000! It was in late June. In hind-site, I would have shopped around a bit and at least tried to get OBC, and would have gotten a normal balcony room, instead of the suite...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app