parking at hotel for duration of cruise in Fort Lauderdale?

bucky0926

When DH and I left from Port Canaveral we were able to book a hotel that had a shuttle to the port and we were able to leave our car there for the duration no charge. Is there any thing like this for Port Everglades? And if so which do you recommend/which to avoid? Thanks

Following as all the hotels I've contacted charge around $10/day to leave the car and some also charged for the shuttle to the port. In 2014 we stayed in a hotel about an hour north of Ft. Lauderdale and parked with a parking company and they shuttled free also did this in Port Canaveral it seems the best option as I pay less per day for parking and less for the hotel not being in a port city.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

When DH and I left from Port Canaveral we were able to book a hotel that had a shuttle to the port and we were able to leave our car there for the duration no charge. Is there any thing like this for Port Everglades? And if so which do you recommend/which to avoid? Thanks

Not free, but both the Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites in Dania Beach have packages that include parking for the duration of the cruise, and shuttle to the port.

Last winter She Who Must Be Obeyed and I did a B2B on the Allure out of Port Everglades. We stayed at the Homewood Suites Fort Lauderdale on Griffin Road. The usual Homewood Suites amenities, and they let us park for free for the duration of our cruise since we stayed with them before and after the cruise. The concierge will arrange shuttle service to the port ($) on boarding day. Since we stayed in Florida a month after the cruise, we welcomed Homewood's coin laundry before we started our land vacation.

We've also stayed at the Embassy Suites pre and post cruise, but last year they wanted $15.00 a day for long term parking. There are more eateries within walking distance of the Embassy Suites, but for the difference in price, we would do Homewood again.

Enjoy your cruise!