Cruise Next—a few questions

Candy Apple 12

How many can you apply per cruise: one per cabin or one per person?

Are they only valid for new bookings, or can you apply one to a cruise you already have booked?

How do you transfer these to someone else?

Can you transfer them to someone who has not yet cruised with NCL?

Thanks!

0.How many can you apply per cruise: one per cabin or one per person?

1.Are they only valid for new bookings, or can you apply one to a cruise you already have booked?

2.How do you transfer these to someone else?

3.Can you transfer them to someone who has not yet cruised with NCL?

Thanks!

0..One per cabin, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1932965

1..New as far as I know.

Norwegian's CrusieNext Certificate Deposits Terms & Conditions for US and Canada

To redeem your CruiseNext deposit please call your Travel Professional or Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-866-234-7352. At the time of booking, please notify your Travel Professional that you wish your CruiseNext Deposit to be applied to the reservation.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2264648 Post #3

2.Person needs to be a latitude member. All the person has to do if they have not sailed NCL before is to go to the NCL website and sign up. This initiates a guest number and that is all they need to get the certificate transferred to them

3.yes

How many can you apply per cruise: one per cabin or one per person?

Are they only valid for new bookings, or can you apply one to a cruise you already have booked?

How do you transfer these to someone else?

Can you transfer them to someone who has not yet cruised with NCL?

Thanks!

Usually one certificate per cruise. BUT, several times a year, you may use up to TWO Certificates per deposit, as we did for our August Escape cruise as it was a special offered promotion. Right now, there are several ships that NCL is offering double certificate promotions both in the Med and in the Caribbean for this year.

Just booked a Med cruise for next year and PCC suggested we get the cruise next certificates on our upcoming cruise. When I questioned if they could be used for the Med cruise he stated he would do that. Also said on the ship they will tell you that it can not be done. Would love to hear if someone did use toward current booking

This week I called NCL about using 2 certificates for a cruise in 2018. I was told at this time I could only use one certificate, so I should go ahead and use it, then if later on that cruise is eligible for 2 certificates I can add my second certificate to that booking. I hope that is true, I guess we'll see.

This week I called NCL about using 2 certificates for a cruise in 2018. I was told at this time I could only use one certificate, so I should go ahead and use it, then if later on that cruise is eligible for 2 certificates I can add my second certificate to that booking. I hope that is true, I guess we'll see.

Two certificates can only be used during a specific sailing or during a specific promotion. Right now there are a couple of cruises to the Med and a couple on The Breakaway/Getaway that are accepting two as deposit, but not across the board on all sailings.

Usually one certificate per cruise. BUT, several times a year, you may use up to TWO Certificates per deposit, as we did for our August Escape cruise as it was a special offered promotion. Right now, there are several ships that NCL is offering double certificate promotions both in the Med and in the Caribbean for this year.

Where do you find this info? I have found it before and I have been unsuccessful at finding it again. I logged into My NCL account and clicked on specials and promotions and can not find any for any sailings. I'm terrible at searching for things. LOL Thank You for your help.

The CruiseNext page usually has the details of the current promotion (check the main page and click on the terms & conditions link at the bottom of the page). Right now it only says that you can use 2 deposits on select sailings in Europe, but lots of people have reported being able to get two deposits applied to other cruises. It never hurts to ask NCL or your TA to try.

Where do you find this info? I have found it before and I have been unsuccessful at finding it again. I logged into My NCL account and clicked on specials and promotions and can not find any for any sailings. I'm terrible at searching for things. LOL Thank You for your help.

With the help of cruise passengers traveling at this time, the CruiseNext desk issues a listing of current offerings. I saw a list of three cruises posted on here just a week ago, from a couple on board The Breakaway this week. I am trying to see if I can locate the listing again. But then again, it is now February, so deal may have expired. I just looked on the site and saw a whole bunch of Latitude extra point sailings but none with the extra certificate deposit.

Here is what I found so far on line: https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

BOOK A CRUISE IN EUROPE AND SAIL BEFORE DECEMBER 31ST 2017 AND DOUBLE YOUR REWARD ON SELECT SAILINGS.

NOW WHEN YOU BOOK AND SAIL IN EUROPE BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2017 ON SELECT SAILINGS SIX NIGHTS OR LONGER

YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR CRUISE REWARDS OR CRUISENEXT DEPOSITS TO YOUR VACATION , A VALUE OF $500! !

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER!