Sapphire Princess- BD cabins?

Fernando71

Hi Everyone! We are new to cruise critics and have a question please?

Has anyone stayed in Cabin 714 on Baha Deck and does it have a spacious balcony? Or can anyone recommend and BD cabins please?

We are going on the Sapphire on 9th January 2018 on our honeymoon and can't wait!

Rosie and Derek.

My favorite cabin ever is on the Sapphire and is B747 (equivalent on port side is B746) I call it "the cave" It has a unique partly (mostly) covered balcony that to me gives it a cave feeling. It is very quiet and private back there. Loved, loved loved it. And it happens to be BD it looks like. Happy Honeymooning :)

Has anyone stayed in Cabin 714 on Baha Deck and does it have a spacious balcony? Or can anyone recommend and BD cabins please?

We are going on the Sapphire on 9th January 2018 on our honeymoon and can't wait!

Rosie and Derek.

I haven't stayed in this grade of cabin on this ship. But I stayed in the same class on a sister ship. I wouldn't call the balcony large. But it's big enough to sit and read a book. If you want a big balcony go to the Carribe deck. Same size indoors but much bigger balcony.

Rosie and Derek.

Cabin B714, is a cat BD balcony cabin on the Baja deck 11 with a 9'x5' covered balcony. One deck lower on deck 10 there are cat. BD cabins with the same interior and balconies that are 9'x9' with 5' covered and 4' uncovered. These cabins are preferred by many passengers. We always look for them.

Thank you both for your replies! Much appreciated! I shall see what's available on Caribe deck as 746 and 747 are not available.

Happy cruising!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

I agree, Caribe deck balconies are excellent and if you can grab one of them do it! If you get one make sure you have Princess or your travel agent mark your booking "no upgrade" so you don't get moved back to a smaller balcony. :)

We have been offered C631 or c632 both BD so the same rate, or there is C322 which they say is a premium balcony cabin but obviously more of a premium price? Any advice much appreciated please

Edited by Fernando71

We have been offered C631 or c632 both BD so the same rate, or there is C322 which they say is a premium balcony cabin but obviously more of a premium price? Any advice much appreciated please,

Rosie.

We like the 600-700's.

We take the aft stairs/elevators up to the buffet or down to the Promenade deck.

I am in C623 for that cruise - great balcony and less bouncing at the back of the ship. My first and second cruises were on the Sapphire - love that ship. For that itinerary, I wanted the starboard side. :D

We have been offered C631 or c632 both BD so the same rate, or there is C322 which they say is a premium balcony cabin but obviously more of a premium price? Any advice much appreciated please

We'd definitely take either C631 or 632 for the BD rate. Caribe balconies are often higher priced because of the big balconies. We always book BD, and unless we can get Caribe deck we prefer Baja in the 600-700's. We don't like to be too far forward.

The only thing "premium" about a cabin such as C322 is a higher price. Princess believes people are willing to pay more for a midship cabin. I prefer aft cabins such as C631 or C632 and am glad they are a lower and cheaper category [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums