New England/Canada Iteniaries 2018

cruisingbajan

Hi Bajan Keith,

Just a thought. Carnival's Canada/New England don't really go very far. Typically they seem to visit Nova Scotia and or New Brunswick. My suggestion would be to find a cruise that travelled down the St. Lawrence at least to Quebec city, or to Montreal, especially if you are trying to enjoy the fall colors.

Go to the Port of Call links and check out the Canada/New England threads. There is lots of information there of what you can see and do.

Our last cruise was from Boston to Montreal last year, with HAL, and had a great time. Although I enjoy Carnival very much they didn't offer anything similar, unfortunately I don't think they will in the future.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

because of the Horizon short summer season in NYC, there is no new england/canada cruises in the fall 2018 like in the past. there might be a few 4 day cruises up north

i dedicated to "jump ship" and go with NCL for the canada/new england instead

There are rumors of Carnival out of Boston in 2018 but nothing announced yet. We will see.

those are just rumors. looking the current release schedule for the Horizon and how she is due to be in Miami at the end of September, there is not enough room in the schedule for any Boston cruises.

Hi Bajan Keith,

Just a thought. Carnival's Canada/New England don't really go very far. Typically they seem to visit Nova Scotia and or New Brunswick. My suggestion would be to find a cruise that travelled down the St. Lawrence at least to Quebec city, or to Montreal, especially if you are trying to enjoy the fall colors.

Go to the Port of Call links and check out the Canada/New England threads. There is lots of information there of what you can see and do.

Our last cruise was from Boston to Montreal last year, with HAL, and had a great time. Although I enjoy Carnival very much they didn't offer anything similar, unfortunately I don't think they will in the future.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Thanks...that is certainly good info.

I am looking at other cruise lines as well not only Carnival so will keep my options open for sure.

because of the Horizon short summer season in NYC, there is no new england/canada cruises in the fall 2018 like in the past. there might be a few 4 day cruises up north

i dedicated to "jump ship" and go with NCL for the canada/new england instead

Sailing from Boston certainly is appealing to me as well. I have relatives there so I would certainly save on hotel:). I also spent quite a bit of my youth in Boston( I consider it my second home) and have not been in excess of 15 years so would definitely do a lengthy pre/post cruise stay.