Solo Traveler Deals?

ntxtrio

Does Carnival ever offer special rates for solo travelers or does one always have to pay the full double occupancy rate?

Want to take my brother for a cruise but don't want to share a cabin with him. I would be able to bunk with my sister.

Does Carnival ever offer special rates for solo travelers or does one always have to pay the full double occupancy rate?

Want to take my brother for a cruise but don't want to share a cabin with him. I would be able to bunk with my sister.

Solo rates are a thing of the past. GREED by Carnival.

Unfortunately they no longer offer them. I got one about 2 years ago and have to comment that over the 7 days I met 6 couples who told me they took advantage of it and booked 2 rooms so they could have an extra bathroom. Not sure if that happened a lot but I felt like it would hurt long run. And that was the last one I saw with no supplement.

Unfortunately they no longer offer them. I got one about 2 years ago and have to comment that over the 7 days I met 6 couples who told me they took advantage of it and booked 2 rooms so they could have an extra bathroom. Not sure if that happened a lot but I felt like it would hurt long run. And that was the last one I saw with no supplement.

This is part of the problem. That being said, those deals are extinct, and not just Carnival. Even the solo cabins on NCL are ridiculously jacked.

Yes selfish people spoiling it for others. :mad:

They only offered them because they were having issues filling cabins, in the last few years, that's just not been the case with Carnival.

Zero or even low supplement deals are the cruiselines last ditch effort to unload inventory.

Early saver mixed with the low deposit sales have been very successful for Carnival in the last couple of years.