What to do, what to do! Advice needed!!

wild1apache

We will have 8 people travelling together- 3 senior citizens, 3 in our 40s and a 13 year old and 10 year old. I know that the kids will want to go to Atlantis and experience all of the water park rides. I wouldn't mind just going to Atlantis to lay on the beach and see the resort and I think the 3 Seniors feel the same. WHat is the best way to do this (cost effectiveness)? Also, what else should we do in Nassau while we are there??? I need some ideas please.

You could buy aqua adventure passes for the kids, but keep in mind you wouldn't be able to go near the pools and slides with them, and the property is huge. A beach pass would allow you to use the beach and aquarium. My youngest were 10 on our last trip there, and I don't think I would've let them go on the lazy river without me!

Atlantis is really cool, and the grounds are really good too. the aquarium called the dig is interesting and different then any other aquarium.

They also have a Pirate museum there that you can walk easily walk to.

If you your party likes shopping, they have a shopping area called the straw market that is a easy walk.