Facials in the spa

eden6776

On my upcoming cruise i would love to treat myself to a facial. Do they offer specials on board for this single treatment ( i dont think i have the budget for a multi treatment package!)? I can pre pay £49 for a 55 minute facial. Have you guys seen this treatment offered cheaper on board? I know there is no guarantee of specials being the same on different ships at different times! I just want to get an idea if it is worth taking a gamble and waiting for a special deal on board or not.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

On my upcoming cruise i would love to treat myself to a facial. Do they offer specials on board for this single treatment ( i dont think i have the budget for a multi treatment package!)? I can pre pay £49 for a 55 minute facial. Have you guys seen this treatment offered cheaper on board? I know there is no guarantee of specials being the same on different ships at different times! I just want to get an idea if it is worth taking a gamble and waiting for a special deal on board or not.

I have one of the Daily Planners from my Oct cruise to hand. On the Daily specials insert there is an offer of:

"Morning Rose, Yellow of the Dawn, Blue Coral, Facial - Treatments of 55 minutes, €53.40 instead of €89. (A 15% service charge will be added to the listed prices of all spa and salon services)" So it would actually cost €61.41. At today's currency exchange rates, the pre-paid price would work out a little cheaper - I calculate it @ €57 approx.

As I've never had one, I can't say what they actually are or what the difference is between them.

• 5 months later...

I had a facial on the Divina last Jan, and it was great. I pre-booked it online at US$65, which I thought was a great deal, as most ships on other cruise lines run about US $110+. It was a lay down, full 55 minute facial - choice of one of seven styles- and no gratuity was added on. In fact, there was no place to add a gratuity on the receipt. I gave cash. Didn't see it offered cheaper on the ship. Would highly recommend it.

I had a facial on the Divina last Jan, and it was great. I pre-booked it online at US$65, which I thought was a great deal, as most ships on other cruise lines run about US $110+. It was a lay down, full 55 minute facial - choice of one of seven styles- and no gratuity was added on. In fact, there was no place to add a gratuity on the receipt. I gave cash. Didn't see it offered cheaper on the ship. Would highly recommend it.

How did you go about it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked it online in the prepaid section. Log in with your booking number, go to customize my cruise, and you'll find Spa and Fitness, along with Shore Excursions, Food and Beverage, etc. I'm booked on the Seaside in January, and it's there in Spa and Fitness offerings, still $65.