Promo Code on invoice LATREW?

leeker13

I searched and could not find and answer, I think it means Latitudes Rewards, but not sure what that exactly means. The booking is for an Alaskan cruise so I so no "inside offer" or on board credit special. This has me perplexed.

Thank you for your assistance.

I searched and could not find and answer, I think it means Latitudes Rewards, but not sure what that exactly means. The booking is for an Alaskan cruise so I so no "inside offer" or on board credit special. This has me perplexed.

It's a Latitudes Insider deal - you'll get an extra point per night for your rewards.

Curious - was this booked more than 9 months prior to sail? I'm wondering if that's how they're handling the transition - assigning each of those bookings that code in order to get the extra point.

Edit: doesn't seem to be the case for my bookings - not seeing it listed.

Edited by TheDougOut

Up to now I don't think there has ever been an explicit promo code for the extra point for booking 9 months in advance, and all the folks to rushed to book something before February 3rd to get extra points, I don't think they have any code on their booking, only assurances from NCL (which time will tell if they honor them).

LATREW is new to me, but if it's not obviously connected to any perks, I would guess that it's a special rate for Latitudes members. OP, can you tell if your cruise fare is different from the general public fare that was advertised at the time of booking? What is your current Latitudes Rewards level?

Up to now I don't think there has ever been an explicit promo code for the extra point for booking 9 months in advance, and all the folks to rushed to book something before February 3rd to get extra points, I don't think they have any code on their booking, only assurances from NCL (which time will tell if they honor them).

LATREW is new to me, but if it's not obviously connected to any perks, I would guess that it's a special rate for Latitudes members. OP, can you tell if your cruise fare is different from the general public fare that was advertised at the time of booking? What is your current Latitudes Rewards level?

I am platinum plus and the coding on my bookings for the extra point & $100 is "LATITUDE"

Curious - was this booked more than 9 months prior to sail? I'm wondering if that's how they're handling the transition - assigning each of those bookings that code in order to get the extra point.

Edit: doesn't seem to be the case for my bookings - not seeing it listed.

We just booked another Cruise Saturday.

The PCC we worked with informed us that code LATREW is the NEW internet minutes for Plat. and above.

Sure enough there is an additional 30 minutes on our amenity invoice.

The PCC we worked with informed us that code LATREW is the NEW internet minutes for Plat. and above.

Oh. I stand corrected. I saw this posted elsewhere (maybe FB, as I can't find the post here) and I must have mistook LATREW with LATITUDE. Crappy choice of codes, IMO.

• 1 month later...

I have 2 bookings with LATREW and I am not Platinum, just Gold. So I think your PCC is incorrect.

I have 2 bookings with LATREW and I am not Platinum, just Gold. So I think your PCC is incorrect.

I just talked to NCL and they said it was for *all* Latitude benefits that you are entitled too. So it's not specifically for the Platinum internet.

In that case I wonder why they need a promo code at all? Your Latitudes membership and status are already on the booking.

because this went into effect after feb 3 and only goes in effect on bookings made after that date. If you have a cruise booked before feb 3, your booking does not automatically get the bonuses.

because this went into effect after feb 3 and only goes in effect on bookings made after that date. If you have a cruise booked before feb 3, your booking does not automatically get the bonuses.
Most people cruising now booked before February 3rd, and as far as I know, they are all getting the new benefits, even without this promo code on their booking.