Where have all the giftcards gone sheesh.....

dyson

Thanks for sharing the link - it worked for me! Did you call your PVP to charge the $500 or did you call the number listed on the Amex offer?

If others are looking for this offer, it does not show up as Carnival on Amex, it says "World's Leading Cruise Lines."

Glad it worked! Oh yeah, forgot to mention that about how it appears as "World's Leading Cruise Lines"

I just paid it online under my booking directly on the Carnival website.

Glad it worked! Oh yeah, forgot to mention that about how it appears as "World's Leading Cruise Lines"

I just paid it online under my booking directly on the Carnival website.

Thanks for letting me know how you made your payment, I would hate to charge the $500 the wrong way and not get the bonus back. I'm doing mine right now. Yay for saving $100. That will pay for a day and a half (give or take) of the Cheers package. :)

Thanks for letting me know how you made your payment, I would hate to charge the $500 the wrong way and not get the bonus back. I'm doing mine right now. Yay for saving $100. That will pay for a day and a half (give or take) of the Cheers package. :)

I love saving money! I have to give credit to the poster that originally posted the link otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it as it wasn't available on my card. Glad others were able to benefit too!

Let me know how it goes. You shouldn't have any issues.

Can someone please explain the gift card thing to me? I have a Verizon cell phone. It am not aware of any offers from them at all. Sounds like I can save 10% somehow by buying gift card and paying for our cruise with them? I'm considering a last minute carnival cruise in march 2017 and I would love to save $. I don't have Amex unfortunately. aarp. Not sure I'm old enough to have that either! Thanks in advance.

Can someone please explain the gift card thing to me? I have a Verizon cell phone. It am not aware of any offers from them at all. Sounds like I can save 10% somehow by buying gift card and paying for our cruise with them? I'm considering a last minute carnival cruise in march 2017 and I would love to save $. I don't have Amex unfortunately. aarp. Not sure I'm old enough to have that either! Thanks in advance.

Login to your Verizon account and sign up for the rewards program, it's free.

Then sign up for AARP Rewards. You don't have to belong to AARP. I am in my 30s and signed up for it. It's free as well.

Then once the GCs become available again, you can login and purchase them from both places and save 10%. We bought a ton of them last time.

still nothing sheesh this is getting close.

even tried to find the citi ones but no luck there lol.

its going to suck to pay full price but I will wait until the least minute holing out hope....

question of the day though will they give you a extension to pay if you ask for one?

For those of you doing the AmEx... have you seen the credit yet? The fine print states "Offer valid only for reservations booked between 10/14/16 and 4/14/17..." Did you use it for paying an existing booking and receive the credit? Wondering if they won't honour it unless it is a new booking. I did book between those dates, but didn't book with this offer.

For those of you doing the AmEx... have you seen the credit yet? The fine print states "Offer valid only for reservations booked between 10/14/16 and 4/14/17..." Did you use it for paying an existing booking and receive the credit? Wondering if they won't honour it unless it is a new booking. I did book between those dates, but didn't book with this offer.

Yes and yes. I stated this in post #44. Enjoy the savings!

For any AMEX posters with other AMEX cards besides the airline ones, the offer was not available on my Delta card, but was on my Blue Cash card. When I clicked the link from the poster above, it allowed me to pick the card to apply the offer to. So now I have the offer on my Delta card, that I wouldn't have been able to get had that been the only AMEX card that I had. Just a little info if it helps anyone.

I was able to use the provided link and get it applied to my Delta Amex card. Now I hope it shows up on my statement as Carnival since I'm going through a TA. Last year I my payment went through as Royal Caribbean for my cruise so that I could take advantage of an offer so I assume Carnival will be the same.

What a great thread this has been. There should be a thread that everyone can contribute to with their own ways of getting these types of offers or saving money.

I was able to use the provided link and get it applied to my Delta Amex card. Now I hope it shows up on my statement as Carnival since I'm going through a TA. Last year I my payment went through as Royal Caribbean for my cruise so that I could take advantage of an offer so I assume Carnival will be the same.

What a great thread this has been. There should be a thread that everyone can contribute to with their own ways of getting these types of offers or saving money.

Just checked my amex acct online, both of the payment n credit listed as carnival cruise