Port Photos

CDay

I was thinking of purchasing the photo package, pre-cruise. We have all our excursions booked thru Princess. I was wondering if you are on a Princess tour, do you have the opportunity for photos with the dressed characters as you disembark, or are you whisked away with the tour group? :confused:

Thanks.

It is almost impossible to avoid them in ports unless you make it loud and clear that you do not wish to have your photo taken. They hijack every gangway and make sure their photographer is the first one off the ship with their costumed friends to accost people and try to force them into having their photo taken.

Based on my experiences I am sure you will have no problems.

We haven't had a port or even boarding photo (other than the required security photo) taken in at least 15 years. We walk behind them if possible, but if not we just say "No thank you" without slowing our pace at all. Not once has anyone become too aggressive or tried to chase us down.

I was thinking of purchasing the photo package, pre-cruise. We have all our excursions booked thru Princess. I was wondering if you are on a Princess tour, do you have the opportunity for photos with the dressed characters as you disembark, or are you whisked away with the tour group? :confused:

Thanks.

If you want to take photos, the opportunity is always there.

We have skipped most photos for years, embarkation, port stops, etc. We always do formal portraits and purchase at least 2 each cruise. Given that we do purchase 2 each cruise, we found the $99 package to be an amazing offer. We have pre purchased it for our next 2 cruises. On those next 2 cruises I plan to be take every photo possible! :)

I'm actually looking forward to it. Perhaps we will start buying more in the future, as I can't imagine this deal being around too long!

Just be sure you disembark with enough time to take photos before your tour begins!

They will be the one to encourage you to do a photo with them.