Really ridiculous.

Dixie1337

Evening though I scout our cruises out select our room of choice, I have been using a local TA since 2002. I get an invoice within a few minutes of booking at their Office or they will email me an Invoice if I call in. Following each payment when I call their office and authorize she or an associate to call the cruise line to make the payment, I again am sent an updated invoice, then a final one once final is made. I haven't had a problem with price changes each time I go into the cruise planner. If a problem occurs, she is on the phone ASAP and problem solved. It seems those making their payments on the Web Site have problems with changes in their price.So why is the problem happening to those who make the payment online, RCCL really needs to address this problem.

Maybe these IT people are the ones who set up Qld Health payroll system?

Apologies to those in other countries, this was a debacle of immense proportions, some workers not paid, some grossly overpaid and when they tried to give pay back they couldn't. Then sued to get overpayments refunded. Oh by the way, payroll can't provide evidence of overpayment, but you have to repay it?

Those who were not paid were directed to a charity to obtain food for their families?

I'm curious to know if anayone has shown up at the pier only to find out that their reservation had been cancelled due to non payment when in fact it had been paid in full. Most folks (except us CC'ers) don't even think to look at their bookings after it is all paid up.

Most use a travel agent.

Had a similar issue a few weeks ago. Logged in and saw a 900 dollar balance even though I was passed final payment and all paid up. Had the old invoice to show they took my resident rate off the reservation. A quick call to c&a resolved it in 5 minutes but still a bizarre glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I paid my cruise (oasis of the seas, departing March 26) in full in Dec and it was showing a 0 balance owing. I logged in today and it shows an outstanding balance of over $1000. I called thinking it was just a glitch on my end and their records would accurately reflect things, but that wasn't the case. I've been on hold for 33 (and counting) minutes while they try to figure out how they lost my money.

Not how I saw myself spending the last 30 minutes and not a good experience for my first time booking a cruise. To say I'm angry is an understatement.

I'm sure it will get resolved.