FLL to Port of Miami

peachynessa

we ended up going with John's car service. it cost us $15 pp each way. that included tax tip and tolls. the only extra we paid was $10 for a 15 minute stop to buy my beloved Pepsi. Thank you so much for all the advice. I probably never would have looked into a private service on my own. Happy Cruising everyone :)

Has anyone used tri-rail? How does it work? And is it easy to do?

Several reports about Tri-Rail if you use the search function (tip right side of the page). The train only goes to the MIA airport - you can then transfer to other local options or grab a cab/Uber to your Miami hotel or POM. Cost is under $5 each.

http://www.tri-rail.com/

IMHO if you are trying to get from FLL to a downtown hotel or POM a shared shuttle or Uber is a better option.

Several reports about Tri-Rail if you use the search function (tip right side of the page). The train only goes to the MIA airport - you can then transfer to other local options or grab a cab/Uber to your Miami hotel or POM. Cost is under $5 each.

http://www.tri-rail.com/

IMHO if you are trying to get from FLL to a downtown hotel or POM a shared shuttle or Uber is a better option.

Thank you so much!

We always use Jiffy Jeff Transportation for our transfers to/from Port of Miami.

For $15pp you can't beat the price and they have the Mercedes Benz vans.

Highly recommend this service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums