Big foot

Bimmersbabe

I have tried Zappos which has the same styles as Davids bridal - the wides are almost ok - but my feet sw ell in the evening and they've I'll be too tight. Didn't find a thong at DSW or off broadway. I haven't heard of Shoebuy, so I'll check that out! Thank you!

Hello my daughter wears a 12w so I feel your pain. Trying to find cute stylish shoes that don't look granny. We have some luck with Torrid.com warning though there heels can be quite high. But they do have sandles, flats and wedges also. Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nordstrom Rack always has shoes in store up to a size 12, I've even seen bigger. They carry some wide shoes in each size too.

If you don't mind shopping online, 6pm.com has a huge range in that size, I just looked. It's a reputable site, they are part of Zappos.

I have the same problem, wearing a 9.5/10W. Cole Haan carries a lot of shoes in W, I also recently discovered that Fitflop's 'Supercomff' range, which is lower profile and less chunky looking than their usual range, runs really wide. Not really appropriate for your dress but handy nonetheless!

The dress is beautiful btw, congratulations!