Bathingshoes around the pool?

sverigecruiser

Is it correct that everyone must wear bathingshoes around the pool? (I know that bathingshoes may be the wrong word but I tried to google to get a translation and was given the suggistion thong which I thought was something completely different so I wont use that, I am sure you understand what I mean with bathingshoes.)

I have never heared about it before but found that information in MSCs Swedish brochure.

I've heard people on CC suggestion it would be helpful because the decks get very hot, but I haven't heard of it being required. Of course, my knowledge is strictly limited to these boards until my first MSC sailing (in 16 days!)

I'm bringing a pair of flip flops for the deck. May pack a thong, too [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where have you seen this? I've been on Splendida and didnt use bathing shoes. Going on Divina in a few days so would be nice to know if I have to buy them

MSCs Swedish paper brochure.

I love to read in a "real" brochure so I don't know if they have the information on their site.

We have found that "rules" on the Divina are lightly enforced, but the on board shops are very reasonable if they choose to enforce this one.

We were very pleased that the flooring in the Le Sirene pool area was changed and is not as slippery as it used to be.

Is it correct that everyone must wear bathingshoes around the pool? (I know that bathingshoes may be the wrong word but I tried to google to get a translation and was given the suggistion thong which I thought was something completely different so I wont use that, I am sure you understand what I mean with bathingshoes.)

I have never heared about it before but found that information in MSCs Swedish brochure.

No that is not true.