Staying at Biltmore in Coral Gables, Dinner on Miracle Mile, Can anyone please help.

js

Hi.

I believe the Miracle Mile is close to the Biltmore, is this correct?

We will be staying at Biltmore for two nights, pre cruise on February 24 and February 25.

The day we arrive, we will get in about 11:30 am. I planned on spending the day at the pool if nice and then

us going out to dinner on Miracle Mile..it is my mom and me (is this where shops and restaurants are located).

If I want to book a dinner on the Miracle Mile, I am guessing the only street address I am looking for is Miracle Mile.

I do not want to get dressed up although we will be in nice jeans/black pants and shirts but I am not taking my cruise clothes out

to get dressed up.

I would like something mid priced and casual for the two of us. Relaxed atmosphere where they have good drinks and dinner.

For those that are familiar, how would you compare below:

Fratellino

Seasons 52

Cibo Wine Bar

If none of the above are good, what would you suggest? I would like to make a reservation this week/next.

Thank you very much!

Hi.

I believe the Miracle Mile is close to the Biltmore, is this correct?

We will be staying at Biltmore for two nights, pre cruise on February 24 and February 25.

The day we arrive, we will get in about 11:30 am. I planned on spending the day at the pool if nice and then

us going out to dinner on Miracle Mile..it is my mom and me (is this where shops and restaurants are located).

If I want to book a dinner on the Miracle Mile, I am guessing the only street address I am looking for is Miracle Mile.

I do not want to get dressed up although we will be in nice jeans/black pants and shirts but I am not taking my cruise clothes out

to get dressed up.

I would like something mid priced and casual for the two of us. Relaxed atmosphere where they have good drinks and dinner.

For those that are familiar, how would you compare below:

Fratellino

Seasons 52

Cibo Wine Bar

If none of the above are good, what would you suggest? I would like to make a reservation this week/next.

Thank you very much!

Yes, Miracle Mile is close to the Biltmore.

Cibo Wine Bar and Fratellino are both very good, but my favorite is Ortanique on the Mile.

http://ortaniquerestaurants.com/miami/

Thank you. I keep reading Ortanique but I want to be in jeans. We will be dressed in jeans a nice shirt and shoes. The pictures do not look casual. Can ypu please let me know. If Im okay for there Ill book it but it just looks not so casual.

Ill be with my mom not my dh if that matters. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am not a fan of Ortanique, but lots of people do like it. I can't think of any restaurant in Miami where jeans and a nice shirt is not good enough to go in. There are almost zero places in Miami that require slacks and a jacket or anything like that. So if jeans and a nice shirt is what you will wear, you can go anywhere, especially in the Gables.

Other places I would suggest you look at is Bulla and Swine. They are right off miracle mile. Also, keep in mind Miracle Mile is going through some construction, and most of the stores are not open much at night.

If you want some place with lots of stores open late check out Lincoln Road in Miami Beach.

Thank you. I keep reading Ortanique but I want to be in jeans. We will be dressed in jeans a nice shirt and shoes. The pictures do not look casual. Can ypu please let me know. If Im okay for there Ill book it but it just looks not so casual.

Ill be with my mom not my dh if that matters. Thanks.

Jeans are fine; what you plan to wear is perfect. It is a nice restaurant, but not fancy.

Thank you both regarding jeans. I live in New York and figure after reading your responses it must be like the city so all good.

Im leaving my family at home and traveling with my mom. I gave her the list of restaurants and based on the menus she choose Seasons 52. What do you all think?

Gggggrrrr thank you both. I wasnt aware Seasons 52 is a chain. I havent seen that in New York. Maybe Ill make a reasie at Ortanique. Thanks so much. I appreciate your help.

Can you also please let me know if there is a place by Bultmore where I can stop for water, some alcohol and snacks. Can I do this on our way with U er or do I need to get to resort first and then back out with Uber, shop, call Uber for ride back.

Thanks so much!