Themed Nights on Divina

mom 2 my boys

I am on an April 29th sailing. On other lines I never see much participation on theme nights though I would love too. Amy feedback on MSC?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Sorry, my first MSC cruise in on the 25th, do I can't speak about participation yet. I know we always dress for the white party on other lines, and will again this month, but I don't plan on dressing specifically for the other two theme nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!!! This does help and good to know. Does the 7 nt sailing have a Buffett and party at night up on the pool deck one night?!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They have the white party but didn't see any buffet apart from the main one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I will be on the sailing to Nassau, San Juan & St. Maarten.

I also like to plan and am trying to find out which nights them themes are on.

If anyone has the daily planners for this itinerary, I would love to see them.

Thank you:)

Have a look at the thread I did called random photos from a couple of weeks ago I posted snippets from the daily planner.

Have a look at the thread I did called random photos from a couple of weeks ago I posted snippets from the daily planner.

I did but it wasn't there anywhere. Thank you for all the photos though, much appreciated:)

We just got off the Divina last week. They had three themed nights on our 7 night cruise. In the Daily Planner they suggest what to wear. I packed the appropriate clothing and it was a lot of fun. There was Italian night (wear any combination of red, green and white), white night, and Flower Glory night (they call it 70's, but it seemed more 60's to me, flower power and all of that), Anyway, I brought a flower to wear in my hair. Some people dressed more hippy, others more disco. It was all fun.

Not everyone dressed up, but my DH and I did. There are also two formal nights. He wore a suit and tie, and I wore black velvet pants with a dressy top. Some people were more formal, and some were less.

We loved the Divina so much that we booked Seaside for Jan., 2018 while onboard Divina.

This was our first cruise (actually two cruises, we did a back to back) on MSC, first on Divina, and first aft balconies, highly recommend!