Allegrissimo Package takeaway ice cream?

hummer2407

What do they mean by "take away ice cream" is included in the Allegrissimo package? I am sailing the Splendida. I was recently on the Divina and dont remember an ice cream shop. Is this the Gelato? Also what are the beer selections included on the Splendida?

What do they mean by "take away ice cream" is included in the Allegrissimo package? I am sailing the Splendida. I was recently on the Divina and dont remember an ice cream shop. Is this the Gelato? Also what are the beer selections included on the Splendida?

There is a Gelato stand just outside the buffet and another in the Gelataria area of the Fantasia class ships on deck 6 - a scoop of any flavour of your choice in a cone is included in Allegrissimo. On Splendida, it's known as La Piazzetta, on Divina it's Piazza Del Doge.

There is a Gelato stand just outside the buffet and another in the Gelataria area of the Fantasia class ships on deck 6 - a scoop of any flavour of your choice in a cone is included in Allegrissimo. On Splendida, it's known as La Piazzetta, on Divina it's Piazza Del Doge.

You can have more than 1 scoop and you can have the gelato in a small plastic tub if you prefer. You don't have to have a cone.

You can mix the flavours if you want. I've had 3 flavours in one tub.

In addition you can have some of the shakes and smoothies which have gelato in them. They were very nice although sometimes a bit too thick to suck up the straw provided

Pete

If you have the standard Allegrissimo, the beer included is Heineken at most bars, however in the wine bar near the Tex Mex you will also find Amstel, Newcastle Brown and a stout

I believe Heineken is the only draft beer, but the bottle and can selection is much larger, at least on the menus I've seen posted recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Heineken is the only draft beer, but the bottle and can selection is much larger, at least on the menus I've seen posted recently.

Heineken is the only beer on tap throughout the ship, but in L'Enoteca Wine Bar on Deck 7 of Splendida, and La Cantina Toscana, as well as the pub on Lirica and Armonia there are other beers available in the Allegrissimo package - I can only talk for these ships as they're the only ones I've been on.

May be that the menus posted are not from these bars, therefore the other beers aren't listed

Heineken is the only beer on tap throughout the ship, but in L'Enoteca Wine Bar on Deck 7 of Splendida, and La Cantina Toscana, as well as the pub on Lirica and Armonia there are other beers available in the Allegrissimo package - I can only talk for these ships as they're the only ones I've been on.

May be that the menus posted are not from these bars, therefore the other beers aren't listed

yes, but many more beers are included in the classic drink packages, not just beer on tap. Your post came across as Heineken was the ONLY beer available in most bars. That doesn't seem to be the case, based on what I've seen, at least I certainly hope not.

The link below is to a thread which has the whole of the bar list used by Splendida when she was in the Med last October

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2426329

Pete

yes, but many more beers are included in the classic drink packages, not just beer on tap. Your post came across as Heineken was the ONLY beer available in most bars. That doesn't seem to be the case, based on what I've seen, at least I certainly hope not.

Ah apologies for the ambiguity. Most bars have a range of bottled beers, but they aren't included in the standard Allegrissimo package

Ah apologies for the ambiguity. Most bars have a range of bottled beers, but they aren't included in the standard Allegrissimo package

I just took a look at the Allegrissimo list that the link provided. I did not realize there was such a difference between that and the US version on the Divina! That's where my confusion lies. Europeans must not be as interested in beer as we are over here, however the wine selection is much larger there! I wish we had better wine options onboard the Divina!

Cheers!

I just took a look at the Allegrissimo list that the link provided. I did not realize there was such a difference between that and the US version on the Divina! That's where my confusion lies. Europeans must not be as interested in beer as we are over here, however the wine selection is much larger there! I wish we had better wine options onboard the Divina!

Cheers!

If you like your bottled beers, or good wine then it's worth having the premium Allegrissimo package. The standard package offers a good choice, but it's not that comprehensive. I think one of the key differences from what I've read is that the More For Less as it's currently called, is more expensive than Allegrissimo standard package, which is £20gbp per day, I think that works out at 25USD per day?