Rock of ages on the Norwegian breakaway… OK for kids?

Mhl76

I am a super fan of the show and have seen it a dozen times.   This is a very personal decision. If your kids are mature enough to handle the suggestive nature of sex and drugs then yes. My daughter was ready at 15. 

By the way the show may be replaced soon so it could be last chance to see it in the next 2 months.

I'm not a prude at all, and I walked out of this show.  I thought it was just terrible and (as someone else said) CORNY.  I hadn't seen the Broadway show or move, and I was really looking forward to seeing this just for the music.  (I'm an 80s girl!)

Here's my take on bringing kids.  This entire show is something that teenage boys would LOVE to see - but NOT with their parents. 😂  If you want to imagine what it is like, picture a bunch of 15-year old boys in a locker room cursing and laughing and talking and joking about sex and being stupid.  In a jerky teenage-boy way.  

Again, I left the show because it was just stupid and a waste of my time - and sadly the music didn't make up for it.

• Like 1

I saw this show on Broadway tour at a local arts center. I enjoyed it but would not have taken children to it.

It is not so much the language as the other content. I have a niece who is 15 years old and lives in Manhattan and is pretty worldly so maybe her but no way my 11 year old grandaughter.