Need help from someone onboard righ now :)

framboesa

Hello!If this is against the rules please remove :) I don't know where else to post this kind of thing! I'm preparing a big surprise for my husband and I would love that someone cruising right now would take a picture of a message saying "Miguel I love you, love, Alda" while onboard a Royal Caribbean Ship...I'm collecting as much pictures as possible from all over the world pretending to show him that my love reached several places in the world and it would be fantastic to say that my love even reached a Royal Caribbean ship because we are huge fans :)

If someone could help me you could send it to missframboesa@gmail.com until 14th or 15th februrary because our aniversary is on 16th and I need to make the video with all the contributions. Thank you from the botton of my heart!:o

There are thousands of pictures of RC ships available on line. Wouldn't it be easier just to photoshop your sign on one of those?

I don't want to do the easier way ;)

I want to show him my effort and surprise him! It will be more "real" :)

My friend sent me this one from London, UK :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/Framboesa/Stephanie%20London_zps8soheuhe.jpg

Edited by framboesa

It is selfless people like you that the would needs more of. I don't know the OP from Adam, but I an a romantic to my core and appreciate her desire to do this special think and by extension your desire to assist.

Yes is true!

The world need more selfless people...sometimes a small gesture have lots of value!