Garden Pool MSC Divina

KlausM999

Someone mentioned recently, that the Garden Pool is only for adults now.

Can anyone confirm this, who travelled recently with the Divina?

Im not sure which one is the "garden pool" but there were 3 main pools (not YC). The main pool, the indoor pool and the aft pool. As of December none of them were adults only. Unless its changed recently, that isn't true.

That is a HUGE improvement (except for the smoking part). With 3 lovely pools one should be adults only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree, first it was smoking on 1 side then there was no smoking at all then last Nov. there was smoking again on 1 side, they can't make up there minds.

We are new to Divina and sailing in April. Is the Garden Pool the indoor pool? Are children allowed in the aft pool? I know that many like a quiet area away from children, but since I am sailing in a group with four kids, I'd like to try to verify in advance where they will be allowed to swim.

Thank you!

woohoo!! That is great... now if they would also move smoking away from it. Not exactly "zen" or relaxing breathing in that yuck, but better than splashing and screaming lol ( I have 3 kids and this will be my escape for a week haha!)

We are new to Divina and sailing in April. Is the Garden Pool the indoor pool? Are children allowed in the aft pool? I know that many like a quiet area away from children, but since I am sailing in a group with four kids, I'd like to try to verify in advance where they will be allowed to swim.

Thank you!

The garden pool is Deck 15 aft and it is now ADULTS ONLY !!!

The aft pool is sometimes labeled as the "infinity pool" on deck plans in case anyone is wondering.

MSC mixes things up sometimes. They changed smoking areas between April and June last yeAr. Hopefully people going can continue to report that the aft/infinity pool remains adults only and is it enforced?

The aft pool is sometimes labeled as the "infinity pool" on deck plans in case anyone is wondering.

MSC mixes things up sometimes. They changed smoking areas between April and June last yeAr. Hopefully people going can continue to report that the aft/infinity pool remains adults only and is it enforced?

They change things too often is right,will report back in a couple of weeks.