Cost ofJohnny Rockets Lunch/Dinner on Harmony Is it taxed?Also for Royal IQ talk/text

cubalinda

Hi there. Looking for some recent information please that will help me with my upcoming cruise on Harmony of the Seas.

What is the fee for Johnny Rockets Lunch and Dinner? The breakfast is complimentary correct?

Is the fee for the other times taxed? If so, by how much?

Is it true that the milkshakes are not included in the fee, but you may order multiples of most everything?

How did you like your food/service there? (I know not to assume a 5 star restaurant)

I plan on using the Royal IQ app for keeping tabs on my cruise calendar and compass, but would really like to try the talk/text feature.

I know that there is a fee for the talk/text component. Does anyone have a recent cost of that? (Is there a tax on that as well? (how much?)

Does the charge go on my onboard account?

Is it easy to set the app up and make calls/texts onboard?

How did it work for you?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hi there. Looking for some recent information please that will help me with my upcoming cruise on Harmony of the Seas.

What is the fee for Johnny Rockets Lunch and Dinner? The breakfast is complimentary correct?

Is the fee for the other times taxed? If so, by how much?

Is it true that the milkshakes are not included in the fee, but you may order multiples of most everything?

How did you like your food/service there? (I know not to assume a 5 star restaurant)

I plan on using the Royal IQ app for keeping tabs on my cruise calendar and compass, but would really like to try the talk/text feature.

I know that there is a fee for the talk/text component. Does anyone have a recent cost of that? (Is there a tax on that as well? (how much?)

Does the charge go on my onboard account?

Is it easy to set the app up and make calls/texts onboard?

How did it work for you?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

All charges incurred on board go on your SeaPass account.

There are no taxes for anything on the Harmony in the Caribbean.