Jewel and drinks package

katie64

Hi- we have cruised a lot but never on the Jewel or with a drinks package but it came with the deal and we are not complaining! One query i have which I cannot find an answer to is whether we can order wine by the glass ( assuming less than $12) with dinner or do we need to get at the bar beforehand and take in? Any answers welcome!

Ps any top Jewel drinking tips welcome too! :)

It's really to your benefit to bring a drink with you into the dining room....it takes a good while for them to return with your drinks if you wait to order IN the dining room. So...bring a glass of wine (or whatever) with you, then order another as soon as the waiter makes an appearance....you should get the next drink by the time dinner is served.

We were on Jewel last week with the drink package. We ordered wine with dinner every night. We were in MTD and had the same waiters each night. Starting on the 2nd night they asked as we sat down if we wanted wine. The first glass was on the table within minutes. The second was there, without us asking, when there was still a few sips left in the first. A few nights we took that second glass out of the dining room with us. We had wonderful service.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Fab thanks ! I am a wine or G&T girl but in my research to find the answer and failing did find lots of top cocktails tips!

Good selections of Gin, I always get Bombay sapphire, we always walk in with a drink but never had a problem getting more, many of the better wines will be 2 or 3 dollars over the package so you only pay 2 or 3 extra plus tip