Back from the 1-23-17 Grandeur of the seas

tyler6597

I have recovered from my post cruise depression and I did my review and if anyone has any questions about their upcoming cruise on the Grandeur I will do my best to answer them. The sailing on the Grandeur from Baltimore was 1-23-17 to 2-4-17.

Did you notice any drink cards for sale? If so, curious what day they showed up and the cost.

Just Googled this. I've never heard of this before. Is this new? Does the cost differ ship to ship? Sailing to sailing? Day to day?

Rich

Just Googled this. I've never heard of this before. Is this new? Does the cost differ ship to ship? Sailing to sailing? Day to day?

Rich

It's been going on about a year now. They sell 10-drink punch cards, sometimes. Usually show up in the last half of the cruise. Price varies too.

I have recovered from my post cruise depression and I did my review and if anyone has any questions about their upcoming cruise on the Grandeur I will do my best to answer them. The sailing on the Grandeur from Baltimore was 1-23-17 to 2-4-17.

I am booked for Feb/2018. Any info you have about excursions or whatever for the various ports would be welcome. If staying in Baltimore pre or post cruise any tips about hotels or tours would also be welcome. Am a bit nervous about Baltimore sailing in winter.

• 5 months later...

I just booked for 12/21/17. When checking the RCL site for info on the ship, a lot of the activities we enjoy are listed as having an extra fee (dance classes, napkin folding, crafts). Is this now the case? We last sailed RCL Dec 2015. If so, we may have to rethink this line.