Menu/Fun times

oneboysmom

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This won't happen next week, next month or next year but in the near future you won't be seeing these paper Fun Times people save for whatever reason, everything will be digital and on The Hub app. It's already there, it will just be phasing out the paper versions. I'm personally all for it but I know some people like the paper copies.

Tried the hub last month on conquest. I really liked it. My phone is almost always with me and the hub is on my phone. Up to date and convenient. Even reminds me where I want to go. Includes what food venues are open. Shows mdr menus. gives show times. Really liked it.....

This will never happen. Too many people disconnect completely when on vacation. The backlash would be epic.

Never say never.

I said Carnival would ban bring water on board and was almost laughed off cruise critic. About a year later they banned bring bottles on board. I was close enough to call it correct.

My predication with the Funtimes-----The announcement will come that because of the overwhelming number of people using the HUB app and to promote their green initiative, Funtimes will no longer be delivered to your stateroom each night. A limited number will be printed and available at Guest Services.

Never say never.

I said Carnival would ban bring water on board and was almost laughed off cruise critic. About a year later they banned bring bottles on board. I was close enough to call it correct.

My predication with the Funtimes-----The announcement will come that because of the overwhelming number of people using the HUB app and to promote their green initiative, Funtimes will no longer be delivered to your stateroom each night. A limited number will be printed and available at Guest Services.

Good thing every cruise has pretty much the same stuff at the same time...I would only need a couple minute glance at a kiosk to have the day in my head! I do not wish to carry my phone on vacation and neither does DH because we are attached to them when at home!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums