Chef's Table Dress Code

CarnivalCreed

I dropped more than $250 last night on sushi with friends and none of us looked nearly that well dressed as in the photo above.

Guess I'm in trouble come Chefs Table dinner on my cruise.

Oh well. At least my wife looks super hot in her bedazzled jeans.

It's a vacation people. We're not dining with the Pope or a President.

Dress how you feel comfortable and please shower before dinner. That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I dropped more than $250 last night on sushi with friends and none of us looked nearly that well dressed as in the photo above.

Guess I'm in trouble come Chefs Table dinner on my cruise.

Oh well. At least my wife looks super hot in her bedazzled jeans.

It's a vacation people. We're not dining with the Pope or a President.

Dress how you feel comfortable and please shower before dinner. That's all.

250 on sushi sheeesh if you lived near me I'd hook ya up to this little place called the rice box. :)

You must have flown to Japan for dinner beahahhaha:D

When we did Chefs Table a few years back and the attire was nothing like the photo above. All the men were in suits and the women in more formal attire. I would've been embarrassed in jeans.

It looked more like this random photo I found on Google:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Z0EuaJuEhpw/TjBMgeFTwII/AAAAAAAABPc/Ser7UCb71BA/s1600/CTSetup.jpg

When we did Chefs Table a few years back and the attire was nothing like the photo above. All the men were in suits and the women in more formal attire. I would've been embarrassed in jeans.

It looked more like this random photo I found on Google:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Z0EuaJuEhpw/TjBMgeFTwII/AAAAAAAABPc/Ser7UCb71BA/s1600/CTSetup.jpg

The women on that photo aren't wea ring formal attire. That is business casual and very lax at that

Hardly slumming. We used to cruise in the mass market (particularly when our kid was a kid (no Disney cruises then so we did Royal C). I wish someone "way back when" had convinced me to do more research and compare quality in light of "net daily rate." We'd have moved up to the premium ranks far sooner. So, I sometimes post here so that folks unhappy with their mass market experience will look further afield.

I have tried both and still like Carnival mainly because of the stuffy and rude people that sail RCCL. But thanks for trying to help save me....bahaha

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

Wow, we have done Chef's Table on RCCL two times and couldn't imagine wearing anything less than formal attire. Ours was a very high end affair. Maybe Carnival is different but I'd be embarrassed to go in jeans......

You do realize formal is a tuxedo. I have never seen anyone wearing a tux or gown for Chef's Table. You would be soooo out of place eating in the galley