Suite 10000 Forward on Pride of America. HELP!

jealdaka

We had 9500 , just below you and LOVED it !! It was a March cruise , so weather was a bit cold on the island in the morning , the same for the balcony . By cold , I mean chilli...

We were in 13508 last July and the weather was perfect . Never was it too windy for us to use the balcony but that stateroom was sideways , so maybe it did make a difference .

If I had to choose , I would get the most upfront room again , as you view is the captain view and is just amazing . Those balcony are narrow but long .

Since you are almost always in port , you will get to enjoy your balcony for sure.

Hope this help :-) the view from those cabin make up for the wind factor while cruising .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were in 13500. It was very windy while the ship was at sea! The views pulling into port each morning were great, as was the Napali sail by. There are some pros and cons to the forward facing balconies. We sailed in late May, so it was warm wind! We were out and about all day every day and did not have a hot tub on the balcony, so we we not out there too often.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We love forward facing suites. It's the only way to cruise.

If younstand right at the rail, the wind is tolerable at top speed. If you sit at the rail, the hull sweeps the wind over your head. The POA spend most of it time in port and the 180+ degree views are spectacular.

We had 9500 , just below you and LOVED it !! It was a March cruise , so weather was a bit cold on the island in the morning , the same for the balcony . By cold , I mean chilli...

We were in 13508 last July and the weather was perfect . Never was it too windy for us to use the balcony but that stateroom was sideways , so maybe it did make a difference .

If I had to choose , I would get the most upfront room again , as you view is the captain view and is just amazing . Those balcony are narrow but long .

Since you are almost always in port , you will get to enjoy your balcony for sure.

Hope this help :-) the view from those cabin make up for the wind factor while cruising .

is this one of the 2 bedrooms where the second bedroom has real beds? if so, do you have any feedback or photos??

is this one of the 2 bedrooms where the second bedroom has real beds? if so, do you have any feedback or photos??

Let me see if I can find a way to post a picture ... I have one on my facebook , I will screen shot it and try to post it here . Give me 5 minutes , and I shall be back !

As for feedback ... it was an amazing room . The layout makes it really another stateroom in your own room .

wow, yes, that is like another full stateroom. this is def the cabin we want if we take my mom and sister.

a shame there is only 2 of these on the entire ship, and that there are rooms like this on the other NCL ships. ive stayed in a 2 bed on Star and Gem, and that second bedroom is not conducive to traveling with another couple or two adults as its a pull out couch that's really only big enough for one.

wow, yes, that is like another full stateroom. this is def the cabin we want if we take my mom and sister.

a shame there is only 2 of these on the entire ship, and that there are rooms like this on the other NCL ships. ive stayed in a 2 bed on Star and Gem, and that second bedroom is not conducive to traveling with another couple or two adults as its a pull out couch that's really only big enough for one.

You can also do the Garden Villa which has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.