Scale available on Equinox?

eatdrinkfly

I did a little searching on the forum, but the last posts seem to be about 5 years old...

Does anyone know if they have a scale in the gym or if they're still available in the suites on the Equinox?

I'm in a DietBet and have to do a weigh in on a date that falls during my cruise, so I need to submit a picture of me standing on a scale so that I don't lose my money for that month.

Best case scenario, I'm hoping that if they're in suites, and maybe my stateroom steward can bring me one to use for a few minutes for my weigh in... but worst case scenario, I can do it in the gym (although not super jazzed on the public weigh in :P )

Does anyone recall seeing one in the gym recently or in a suite? Thanks in advance :)

Yes in the gym, but you need to add 5 pounds IMO :p
It is very easy to add 5 pounds on a cruise, unfortunately.

cake_80_anim_gif.gif?width=40&height=40drink_80_anim_gif.gif?width=40&height=40

It should be illegal to have scales on a cruise ship at all (at least the kind for weighing humans). :eek:

The Dietbet weigh in must offer an automatic 3 month extension for anyone on a cruise.

Just tell them I said so. ;)

Suites have scales as well as the Gym. I believe they also have scales at the medical center. It is very difficult to get a true weight as the ship is swaying and the scales will be swaying about 20 lbs either direction of your actual weight. The scales in the suite and gym are a regular bathroom scale and have a switch for Kg, Lbs and Stone.