Question about Guaranteed Cabins

zamboni88

I booked an inside guaranteed for myself and my 13 year old son. My oldest son is active US military and just told me he is on leave and would like to go on the cruise (we depart 3/10).

Question: Can I add him to my existing room or will I have to upgrade to a larger room?

You may be able to find a triple in the same category you booked, but you will have to select a cabin now (if there is a triple available), and you may have to look at different categories.

You can't put three people in a cabin unless the cabin is set up for that many (or more).

I would contact HAL customer service. I have booked thru them and thru other venues, and they have always been very helpful. Explain the situation and see if there is availability in a cabin that sleeps 3-4. If not, you may need to upgrade, which they will very gladly do! Just because you are already booked, doesn't mean that HAL won't assist you. I have found their Customer Service staff to be wonderful!