"Double Dip" 2X visit to private island itinerary - any cruise lines other than DCL?

pinkmagnolia

I've noticed that DCL offers a "Double Dip" Castaway Cay cruise where it makes two stops at their private island. I LOVE this itinerary, but the cost of these cruises is SUPER high.

I'm wondering if any of the other cruise lines offer something similar? I tried using the search feature on CC, but am unable to find anything like this.

I know several lines do a stop at their Private island in addition to Grand Turk - but I'm wondering if there are any (less expensive) lines that make two visits to their own Private Island.

Disney is known as perhaps the most expensive of the mass market lines.

One way (we have done it several times, including in about 3 weeks, on Holland America) is to book a back to back cruise, each cruise having a stop at the private island. Other than it is a longer cruise, this is a very easy way to do it- DW has standing orders for me to book our Caribbean cruises this way.

There are 5 dates for this Double Dip cruise - 5 nights - least expensive room (inside, family of 4) is US $6200 :eek: It's just hard for me to justify that price. I know it would have been less expensive to book as soon as the dates were released, which is why I'm wondering if any other line offers this.

Back-to-back may be our only option. It's not exactly a "must do" for us - I'm just wondering as it would appeal to us. Our family visited Coco Cay last summer and REALLY enjoyed it.

Thanks for the replies

If you liked Coco Cay, you will LOVE Castaway Cay! We've done more DCL cruises than any others, but just can't justify the expense anymore. If you really want to go to Castaway twice, look to do a 3 and 4 night B2B. Cheaper than both the double dip cruises and a 7 nighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...