Hotel close to FLL

macdon221

Good Day All,

Looking for a hotel recommendation within 15-20 drive from FLL. We arrive around 8pm at night and have a rental car. Would rather just have a short drive the first night; in the case of delays.

Looking for a mid range priced, nice family style hotel.

Recommendations?

Thanks

Macdon221

Good Day All,

Looking for a hotel recommendation within 15-20 drive from FLL. We arrive around 8pm at night and have a rental car. Would rather just have a short drive the first night; in the case of delays.

Recommendations?

Thanks

Macdon221

Many to consider... a couple in Fort Lauderdale you should, are Embassy Suites on 17th Street and the Hyatt Place that sits just behind the ES...both are very popular for pre-cruise and right next to the Publix (Harbor Shops) Market that has lots of stores and restaurants.

For some great rates on Hyatt Place try pricing using:

http://www.valuetrips.com

Good Day All,

Recommendations?

Thanks

Macdon221

Check the price of the two La Quintas in Plantation (free parking). Both are very nice properties and the one on 6th Street was just remodeled 6 months ago. They are both close to two nice malls, dozens of restaurants, two great sports bars/restaurants, Total Wine and Publix Grocery Store. From their locations it's an easy jump onto I-595 and a straight 15 minute shot to Port Everglades.

If you decide to stay at one of them send me an email ( lido.deck@yahoo.com) and I can give you a Corporate Code that will reduce their best rate by 15%-20%.

After reading some of your other posts I see you will be a group of 9 including 4 kids. You also said you will be here in Florida for 5 nights before your cruise. Will all 5 nights be in Ft. Lauderdale?

If so, you probably should be looking at condominiums on vrbo.com rather than hotels.