Can I Make Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

elklemi

The Hop leaves at different times each day to accommodate the ships in port. Tom will know what the regular time is to fit in with your schedule. You would need to double check with him for timings.

I certainly wouldn't rely on catching a taxi back from east side but I don't think he would expect you to.

On our last Bar Hop trip, there were two van loads going. One of them was filled with the people who had to be back a bit earlier and one was our van, which go to stay at Rasta Bar a bit longer, as our ship was leaving later. They put us in the vans per our departure time.

• 2 weeks later...

I just did this tour last week and enjoyed it. You will have plenty of time to do the hop. My tour lasted from 9:30 until 2:30. We even had time to have a couple of drinks at Margaritaville and to do a little bit of pier shopping at the end of the tour.

If you don't want to do any snorkelling, I highly recommend this tour. It was fun and varied. We liked the first stop the best, it was called Punta Morena. It was gorgeous. They had hammocks and and an awesome little pool to chill. They also had excellent bar service and fun little huts for tourist souvenirs. This is also your best bet for beach swimming and putting your feet into the ocean. We loved it. It had everything. They served food, but it seemed too early to eat. But not early to drink! We could have stayed here all day. The second stop was Coconuts. It has a pretty tropical setting overlooking the beach. Its a party bar. We ate here, the food and service were good and the drinks were too. The third stop was Playa Bonita. It was a super fun stop, it has a rugged appearance but the service was excellent, and I heard a lot of positive comments on the food. We loved it. The fourth stop was our least favorite, Rastas. When we arrived it was hard to find an available table and they only had one server for the beach! Since the service was poor here, we didn't even get any drinks here until I walked up to the bar and ordered them myself. The employees here were not so friendly, and the beach was very rocky. This place was a buzzkill to us, we got sober here and couldn't wait to leave it. This is just our opinion.

I would recommend this tour if you want to see something different. Have fun!!