Jacksonville Hotels

havinfuninthesun

Hi, I am from Jax. If you just want to stay the night look for a hotel on Heckscher Dr there are a few right by the port that are inexpensive they are about 20 mins from downtown. If you want to stay a few days try Sea Turtle Inn or there is a beautiful Radisson and Hilton on the waterfront downtown. If you stay downtown the The Jacksonville Landing is a must see.

See ya in Jax!!!!!

There is a Holiday Inn Express very close to the port that will let you leave your car parked at the hotel and take you to the port.

When we sailed they were sold out, so we stayed at the Holiday Inn near the airport. Its about a ten minute drive to the port from there. The hotel was great. Free popcorn in the lobby!! And there are signs that take you right to the port.

Have a great time!!!

The Holiday Inn Express is a new hotel 2 minutes from the port.

I don't have the address with me or the directions.....we stopped at the first information rest area as we crossed into Florida. They told us about it. The rates were $75 a night for cruise passengers. They have 24 hour coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh baked cookies. And it includes a continental breakfast with fresh baked cinnamon rolls. Lovely hotel, great staff. I don't remember seeing any other hotels in that immediate area. A few exits down there may be some as you get closer to the Jacksonville Beach area.

I just looked up the info online:

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

JACKSONVILLE - BLOUNT ISLAND

10148 NEW BERLIN ROAD

JACKSONVILLE, FL 32226

UNITED STATES

Tel: 1-904-6963333

Fax: 1-904-6965700

Email: hiejaxgm@msn.com

If you stay here.....go to the Sandollar restaurant for dinner. The girls at the front desk recommended it and they can give you exact directions. It really is very easy to get to......wonderfull food and wonderfull prices.

dondonma

Thank you so much Don. That is exactly what I've been looking for for the past week. My boyfriend and I will be driving from Indianapolis to Jax for our Valentine's Day cruise. After 10 hours of driving, we'll need an easy place to stay. Holiday Inn Express sounds perfect!!!!! Thanks for the detailed info.

Archived