Princess Cays equipment rental

dopey1200

I was wondering if it is necessary to make a reservation in advance for things like paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, lockers, etc. I've already reserved a clam shell for the day, but we kind of wanted to wait & see what the weather will be like (calm waters & sunny skies are best for snorkeling & paddle boarding). Do you think they ever sell out? Thanks!

PS - March 20th will be our first time sailing with Princess, first time sailing with a balcony cabin, and first time sailing for 10 days - so darn excited! :cool::D:p

I was wondering if it is necessary to make a reservation in advance for things like paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, lockers, etc. I've already reserved a clam shell for the day, but we kind of wanted to wait & see what the weather will be like (calm waters & sunny skies are best for snorkeling & paddle boarding). Do you think they ever sell out? Thanks!

PS - March 20th will be our first time sailing with Princess, first time sailing with a balcony cabin, and first time sailing for 10 days - so darn excited! :cool::D:p

FYI.......We have found the clam shells get pretty hot.

There are a few free standing palapas that have 6-8 loungers under them and they are free.

We get on the earliest tender and have a choice of those nice shade structures.

Can't answer about reserving the equipment ahead of time.

we were just there and had no trouble renting equipment. just know that just because you reserved a clamshell doesnt mean if you come later you wont have to walk to the end of each beach to find one. the closest ones and the ones in front fill up fast, its first come first serve off the tenders.