Epic in europe

Cruisekitty1977

There are some nice-looking ports on this itinerary, but as BirdTravels said, there is no way to know for sure this far out which direction the ship will dock/anchor at each port. It will always sail in and out in opposite directions, so you will get a chance to see both views from either side of the ship.

There will be a couple of hours of scenic cruising on Day 2 (sea day) when you sail between Corsica and Sardinia, towards Naples. I would not recommend watching this from your cabin, because there is stuff to see on both sides. Find a spot at the front of the ship.

On the way from Civitavecchia to Livorno, you should be able to see some islands from either side of the ship. The biggest ones (Giglio and Elba) should be off the starboard side, so if you want to try to see them from your cabin (it will probably be in the middle of the night), choose that side.

There are some nice-looking ports on this itinerary, but as BirdTravels said, there is no way to know for sure this far out which direction the ship will dock/anchor at each port. It will always sail in and out in opposite directions, so you will get a chance to see both views from either side of the ship.

There will be a couple of hours of scenic cruising on Day 2 (sea day) when you sail between Corsica and Sardinia, towards Naples. I would not recommend watching this from your cabin, because there is stuff to see on both sides. Find a spot at the front of the ship.

On the way from Civitavecchia to Livorno, you should be able to see some islands from either side of the ship. The biggest ones (Giglio and Elba) should be off the starboard side, so if you want to try to see them from your cabin (it will probably be in the middle of the night), choose that side.

I just popped into this because I saw Epic and I am glad I did. Thanks for the info on scenery.