Type of Coffee pots/ pods used

Robin1961

hello follow Epic cruisers...we are going on the EBTA in April...

for those that have cruised on the Epic/ what type of coffee pot is in the rooms?/ I am in a B6 cat. / What I am really asking, what type of pods/ ground pods does the coffee maker use? we are huge coffee drinkers/ and love our coffee on the balcony / looking to get more coffee for the room or will the crib steward provide me with what I need?

thank you in advance

Hi, Robin. We might be on the same cruise - April 1 Orlando to Barcelona? I'm not sure what EBTA stands for. Anyway, since no one has answered your question I thought I would tell you what I know. I have asked several folks who have just gotten off the Epic and had a balcony cabin and they said it's the one cup kind that takes a round soft paper-mesh sort of filter - not a Kcup. They are like Senseo and Hamilton Beach. The steward will supply them for you but if you are a very particular coffee drinker you might not like the coffee. I'm taking Melitta coffee pods that I ordered on-line. I can't imagine 13 mornings with bad coffee!

hello follow Epic cruisers...we are going on the EBTA in April...

for those that have cruised on the Epic/ what type of coffee pot is in the rooms?/ I am in a B6 cat. / What I am really asking, what type of pods/ ground pods does the coffee maker use? we are huge coffee drinkers/ and love our coffee on the balcony / looking to get more coffee for the room or will the crib steward provide me with what I need?

Make sure you ask your cabin steward to keep you overstocked with coffee. I can't answer your question exactly. We sailed on the Epic in Nov 2014 in a mini-suite and it was a 4-cup drip coffee maker with small bags of grounds.

We sailed on the Epic in Oct 2015 (right after the Epic's dry dock), but in Havens. I know that switched out the coffee makers in the suites. I don't know if they switched from the 4-cup coffee maker to the 1 cup coffee maker in the Balconies (which is what they are using in many of the big ships).

Here are your two possibilities

4fb5f0444700630b9ad6e73a5963f301.jpga68dca8e83f0b284d43c2fe04134d4cc.jpg

Hi, Robin. We might be on the same cruise - April 1 Orlando to Barcelona? I'm not sure what EBTA stands for. Anyway, since no one has answered your question I thought I would tell you what I know. I have asked several folks who have just gotten off the Epic and had a balcony cabin and they said it's the one cup kind that takes a round soft paper-mesh sort of filter - not a Kcup. They are like Senseo and Hamilton Beach. The steward will supply them for you but if you are a very particular coffee drinker you might not like the coffee. I'm taking Melitta coffee pods that I ordered on-line. I can't imagine 13 mornings with bad coffee!

Hello yes that is our cruise as well...EBTA

E : East B : bound T: Trans A: Atlantic...

Should be a great cruise , this is our third one, 1st time on Norwegian , we normally cruise with Disney

Robin & Angel

Make sure you ask your cabin steward to keep you overstocked with coffee. I can't answer your question exactly. We sailed on the Epic in Nov 2014 in a mini-suite and it was a 4-cup drip coffee maker with small bags of grounds.

We sailed on the Epic in Oct 2015 (right after the Epic's dry dock), but in Havens. I know that switched out the coffee makers in the suites. I don't know if they switched from the 4-cup coffee maker to the 1 cup coffee maker in the Balconies (which is what they are using in many of the big ships).

Here are your two possibilities

Thank you!

4fb5f0444700630b9ad6e73a5963f301.jpga68dca8e83f0b284d43c2fe04134d4cc.jpg

Thank you

Not cream but you can get fresh milk like for cereal from the buffet. I love cream in my coffee too but with enough of the little half and half containers it's fine. The 3-4 they usually leave in the room are far too few for us so I fill a couple of cups with them from the buffet and replenish when we run out.

• 5 months later...

Thanks in advance - do they use the pods like Cameron's? Love a good strong cup of coffee in the morning, most mornings two!!

I was in a balcony cabin (10075) on the Epic in December and I had the one cup coffee maker you see in the picture.

• 2 weeks later...