Alcoolic beverage + Voom special

Alcoolic beverages + Voom package special my sister want this new package for our incoming trip but she have to cancel all the packages? I don't undestand because i want to stay with my refreshment package That i paid 18$ per day

She should have the ability to cancel her package only.

She is Been able to add the new package and cancel the other, thank you! I always have my refreshment and my Voom.I Will have the peace, she Will Be drunk lol!

Excellent, glad it worked out for you. Bon Voyage!

She should have the ability to cancel her package only.

I'll note that when my friend and I did the shuffle between the Deluxe package and the Sip & Stream package they offered last year, we noted that the drink packages, although purchased separately, were bundled together in the Cruise Planner, so the only option was to cancel both at the same time.

The internet packages, however, were listed separately and were individually cancelable.

I'll note that when my friend and I did the shuffle between the Deluxe package and the Sip & Stream package they offered last year, we noted that the drink packages, although purchased separately, were bundled together in the Cruise Planner, so the only option was to cancel both at the same time. The internet packages, however, were listed separately and were individually cancelable.

I wonder if the packages had been purchased separately, they would be cancellable separately?

I wonder if the packages had been purchased separately, they would be cancellable separately?
My sister had to cancel her beverage package and her Voom package separatly to Book the new package. She start with cancelling the Voom package because it was the least expensive and i can stay with my own packages. She cancel after the beverage package and it works to Book the sip and surf special.

Been holding off on this for my cruise in 30 days! Glad to see a 30% off on the beverage package! So pumped to see this today!

$350/person (inside) for the cabin and $280/person for Beverage and Internet- 5 night trip. What a steal this is going to be!