Renting a car vs uber

colesc15

I would not use UBER, and removed their app from my phone. But not for cost reason.

I would not support this business anymore.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/29/uber-apologizes-for-confusion-at-jfk-during-immigration-protest/

"After the enactment of anexecutive order barring refugees and visa holders from seven countries from entering the U.S., protests gathered at JFK International and the NY TaxiWorkers Alliance called for a stop on pickups from the airport. Uber said that riders could go to and from JFK without surge pricing, prompting major public backlash that the company was taking advantage of the situation."

I would not use UBER, and removed their app from my phone. But not for coinst reason.

I would not support this business anymore.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/29/uber-apologizes-for-confusion-at-jfk-during-immigration-protest/

"After the enactment of anexecutive order barring refugees and visa holders from seven countries from entering the U.S., protests gathered at JFK International and the NY TaxiWorkers Alliance called for a stop on pickups from the airport. Uber said that riders could go to and from JFK without surge pricing, prompting major public backlash that the company was taking advantage of the situation."

So we should hate Uber because they offered reasonably priced transportation when taxis and snowflakes decided to try and hurt the traveling public, including families and children....

OK. Gotcha. Always a special one. Did you put on your poontang hat and join the other whackies? :confused:

So we should hate Uber because they offered reasonably priced transportation when taxis and snowflakes decided to try and hurt the traveling public, including families and children....

OK. Gotcha. Always a special one. Did you put on your poontang hat and join the other whackies? :confused:

No comment.