Confused re offer of wine on inclusive package

catlovestravel

And note that if you like the wine that was poured on a previous day, you can request it on a subsequent day, and if they have it, they will pour. We have always been very happy with the included wines on Azamara, and we are wine snobs, almost.

On the Journey now, and there is no shortage of wine. So far, each night's selections of both whites and reds have been very good. Waiters and assistant waiters in the restaurants, and servers in the lounges have made sure that our glasses are never empty. I've had to cover my glass from time-to-time to prevent my "losing track" of what I have had. A little off topic, but I want to thank Michael (bartender) in The Living Room. My wife loves spicy drinks. Our first night in the Living Room I asked Michael if he had any jalapeño for her drinks. He didn't, but said he will try to get some and to come back after dinner. He's had jalapeños every day since.

On the Journey now, and there is no shortage of wine. So far, each night's selections of both whites and reds have been very good. Waiters and assistant waiters in the restaurants, and servers in the lounges have made sure that our glasses are never empty. I've had to cover my glass from time-to-time to prevent my "losing track" of what I have had. A little off topic, but I want to thank Michael (bartender) in The Living Room. My wife loves spicy drinks. Our first night in the Living Room I asked Michael if he had any jalapeño for her drinks. He didn't, but said he will try to get some and to come back after dinner. He's had jalapeños every day since.

Hi Rabo

I would love to know which drinks your wife adds jalape?os to. I enjoy spicy food but have never tried a spicy drink!

Jim