Live from the Brilliance Feb 25, 2017

hiya all we are off on brillince on the 12/7 on a med cruise first time on this little lady and we have first times cruising also , its only our second cruise first one was 2015 on visions , so fingers crossed she will be a step up and better yet u culdnt fault vision xxx

Hi Everybody! I haven't done a RC review in a while, but, as you can see from my signature, I've been cruising!

Thank you so much for this hilariously entertaining and insightful review! While I'm not sailing on the Brilliance until January 2018, reviews like this help me feel a little less apprehensive about going on my first solo sailing. Well, okay, I guess my Harmony cruise was technically my first solo cruise, but it was an entertainment heavy short 3-nighter on her first Florida sailing and the inaugural atmosphere made everyone feel like instant friends.

Anyway, I enjoyed this review so much, I had to check out your great Allure review. I'm taking my grandsons on her at the end of May. Your review made me even more excited looking forward to that cruise.

Thanks again for taking the time to do these reviews and, if we ever sail on the same cruise, I owe you a drink (happy hour in the Diamond Lounge? ;) - okay, okay, anywhere on board! :D).

~ Judy

Wait, what? A free drink? Let's go! There is no reason to fear sailing solo, I have been doing it for years. It's very liberating not to have to answer to anybody. You can be social or be by yourself, whichever you prefer. My Allure review is old and the photos have disappeared from it. Many things have changed, so, please read more current reviews for up to date info and photos. That said, I appreciate the feedback. Bon Voyage!

• 2 weeks later...

Dang girl you're stacking cruises like they are pancakes at the IHOP. ;p

As always enjoyed your travel tales!

Holler if you come across a good solo fare for Dec2017 out of BWI, FLL or MIA. Could care less where it's going.

Later :cool:

How come evrybody knows this except me? Or, is that my guilty conscience talking? :')

I only knew this because we stopped in Cozumel on the Navigator a couple of weeks ago and the couple in front of us said they didn't have any fruit but the dog knew they did! :-) Otherwise I would have for sure thought he was there sniffing for drugs.

Have a great cruise! Why, what do they do if caught? I would assume they just confiscate the fruit? :')

Yes - they tossed the fruit the couple had with them. They didn't get in trouble.

Nice review - fun to read!

• 2 weeks later...