taking soft drinks on board

Gingerbread Girl

No problem. We removed Cunard's cans of soft drinks and put ours in. Thought they might remove ours-most hotels do-but they didn't.

I asked our steward to empty the fridge and it was no problem

Be careful about canned soda as checked baggage. The cans are very thin and make a mess if they get punctured. It's much better to bring half liter or 20 ounce bottles and hand-carry them to your stateroom.

I don't much care for fizzy drinks so always bring several bottles of cordial with me for drinking in the cabin - even when flying!

Nobody has ever queried this.

Same here we now take them little bottles of Robinsons squash, they are great, fit in my pocket and a little squirt in ice water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dear Gingerbread Girl,

Yes Cunard allows unlimited quantities of Bottle Water , Soda Pop to be brought aboard. Making a Birch Beer or Root Beer float is so nice..

On the products in the so called fridge ( as it does only make the products a wee bit kool .

Make sure your cabin attendant removes all the things from your cabin as space is always a need in any ship cabin.. underbed storage is anow a normalcy.. before they used to take all the luggage to a seperate area..

Hi

Do Cunard allow you to take soft drinks cans purchased ashore on board for use in your cabin?

Is there space in the cabin fridge to store these -or is it all taken up by a mini-bar arrangement. (I will be in a normal balcony cabin)

Thanks

• 2 years later...

The same.

They don't restrict liquor, why would they restrict soft drinks?

I throw a few half liter bottles of Coke Zero in corners of my suitcase (most recently in June), never had a problem. If you bring cans I strongly recommend hand carrying them. Cans are easily ruptured.