scrapbooking on the royal

snag

I'm bumping this pages as I also loved the scrapbook kit I got in Alaska (bought one for each of the three of us and scrapbooks for my two best friends = their Christmas gift that year.) Also, if they don't have an entire kit, do the ships sell any scrapbooking supplies/paper (12x12)? PS I'm going on the Regal, so in general do the ships have these materials?

Thanks!

My wife always brings her scrapbooking supplies on cruises & she estimates that about 10% of the time they'll have some limited scrapbooking items on the ship. Maybe some paper & stickers but not many cruise specific items. Instead they were mostly generic travel items & not different than what she could get at home.

Inventory may vary by ship but that's been her experience with scrapbooking on many cruises.

Unfortunately, the last few years, all the ships I've been on, including the Royal, have said they haven't seen the scrapbooking pages, kits, or albums in a long time. The only exception was on the Crown last September, they did have a big kit including the album for Alaska, but it was very generic, not Princess specific at all like the fantastic ones from past years. I miss those!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums