Breakaway Spa Port Day Questions

Dorhead1230

A search did not yield any very recent threads about the Breakaway specifically, so I am hoping that some recent Breakaway spa patrons could maybe answer a few questions for me. I do not want to buy the pass for the entire week, because I would not visit the thermal suite every day. However, we are not particularly fond of Nassau, and might not get off the ship. Therefore, I was thinking of perhaps visiting the spa for a service that day. What could I generally expect in terms of discounts on services on a port day? Does anyone have a scan or photo of any of the discounted offerings? Also, do any recent Breakaway cruisers recall them offering a day pass for the thermal suite on port days? I know that it might not be offered on every cruise, but I am just wondering if it's offered with any frequency, or if it's more of a rarity.

Thanks in advance for any info anyone has!

The specials are. Usually bundles. For the price and time of a massage, you get a massage, facial, foot massage, scalp massage. So if a massage for 75 mins costs $150 for 75 mins, you get multiple services for the same price and same cost.

They do not discount individual services.

Signature Services you can get a Latitudes Discount. But here's my beef, and ive never been able to get an answer on this. For some reason, they dont take the Latitudes Discount off of the Port Day reduced price. they only take it off of the regular out of port price. Im not understanding why they dont give the Latitudes Discount off of the price that is being charged at the time.

For the price and time of a massage, you get a massage, facial, foot massage, scalp massage. So if a massage for 75 mins costs $150 for 75 mins, you get multiple services for the same price and same cost.

Well, that actually sounds delightful! I am not much of a spa person generally speaking, so a little bit of a few things would probably be quite nice for me :).

But here's my beef, and ive never been able to get an answer on this. For some reason, they dont take the Latitudes Discount off of the Port Day reduced price. they only take it off of the regular out of port price. Im not understanding why they dont give the Latitudes Discount off of the price that is being charged at the time.

That is interesting. I guess they must figure that the discount they give already is as low as they go...