Internet on Arcadia

Thatname

I've found the information on Internet packages, and that there's PC internet stations in the library.

I can't find anywhere that says if it's free to use the internet on the library PCs or if they charge?

I might want to check email occasionally, Is it easy to get on a PC?

Thanks

As I understand it, the charge is the same as if you use your own device, the charge being for the internet connection. There are three different rates, depending on what you want to be able to do. If you want to use email, IIRC that's ?12.95 per day or part of a day (where a day runs for 24 hours from the time that you first login, so could spread over two days on the calendar). You can no longer pay by the minute. There may be a package available for the whole cruise that will reduce the daily cost.

Going by my experience on Aurora a few months ago, there shouldn't be any problem in getting a free PC. Aurora had about half a dozen, and there were rarely more than a couple in use. What I did was buy one day early in my cruise, and another day about two-thirds of the way through, to keep the cost down.

The 60p/minute rate was available last month.

They must have brought it back then, as it didn't appear to be available on Aurora in November. But at 60p per minute, you would only need to be online for a little over 20 minutes before the 12.95 rate for a day would work out cheaper.

They must have brought it back then, as it didn't appear to be available on Aurora in November. But at 60p per minute, you would only need to be online for a little over 20 minutes before the 12.95 rate for a day would work out cheaper.

I think they are probably doing different trials, there were no such options at New Year either. I remember the poor librarian on Arcadia the first cruise the new system came out on, that fella took some flack ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums