AdOS: Reservations at Chops

So, I've tried to search for the answer to my question without success. I know this has been discussed but I just can't find it.

Here goes: Chops reservations are now available to book for my cruise at the end of the month (March) on Adventure of the Seas. They limit reservations to ten people. What's the best way to get a reservation for 12 people (if it's possible at all) in advance? If it helps at all we're Diamond and will be in a suite. None of the others are, but we are planning to book and pay for the whole group. We booked through a TA, any chance they could make it happen?

Thanks in advance.

Jane

If you're in a Grand Suite or better, I'd contact the Concierge and try to get them to make the arrangements.

Thanks, Bob. We are in a Grand Suite, but I thought I heard that the concierges weren't taking advance requests any longer. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Jane

Thanks, Bob. We are in a Grand Suite, but I thought I heard that the concierges weren't taking advance requests any longer. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Jane

I agree, it's worth a try. Please report back, I'm also curious about the advance request thing.

Here goes: Chops reservations are now available to book for my cruise at the end of the month (March) on Adventure of the Seas.

What is your sailing date? I'm sailing on Adventure March 18-25 and although Chops is listed on the RCCL website as being available as of March 4th it is still not listed in my cruise planner.

What is your sailing date? I'm sailing on Adventure March 18-25 and although Chops is listed on the RCCL website as being available as of March 4th it is still not listed in my cruise planner.

We are booked on the March 29, 2017 sailing. Chops is on the cruise planner but it won't let me book for more than my cabin.

No word back from the concierge yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Try emailing: ad_restaurantoperationscoordinator@rccl.com, ad_restaurantoperationsmanager@rccl.com, and

rcldining@rccl.com. I would include Stateroom #'s and Last Names on your request. I think there might be a new or recently boarded Concierge on the Adventure getting up to speed delaying their response.

Try emailing: ad_restaurantoperationscoordinator@rccl.com, ad_restaurantoperationsmanager@rccl.com, and

rcldining@rccl.com. I would include Stateroom #'s and Last Names on your request. I think there might be a new or recently boarded Concierge on the Adventure getting up to speed delaying their response.

Jules--you are my spiritual guide! Thank you!!

Jane

You are very welcome. We have a friend who works on Adventure as a Waiter. When we cruise I always want to insure we are with him. He gave me these email addresses so I can coordinate our seating. I'm hoping the next 17 says pass quickly.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I am sailing on the Freedom in 5 days about 6 weeks ago I called Royal Caribbean as we have 12 Adults travelling together all our reservations are linked and I had no problems booking Chops, Giovannis and Sabor for parties of 12 for dinner. Good luck and I would definitely call.

I am sailing on the Freedom in 5 days about 6 weeks ago I called Royal Caribbean as we have 12 Adults travelling together all our reservations are linked and I had no problems booking Chops, Giovannis and Sabor for parties of 12 for dinner. Good luck and I would definitely call.

Thanks. I tried calling and was told the only way to adjust it is to contact Chops onboard. I have sent an email to addresses Julesbeara provided. Hopefully I'll have some luck that way.

Have a great cruise!!