Carnival Corp Shareholder OBC - Princess

I'm thinking about buying shares.

What are the benefits of having them?

I've noticed they keep going up so thinking I should just take the plunge.

How many do I have to buy and what ships do I get benefit on if any ?

I'm thinking about buying shares.

What are the benefits of having them?

I've noticed they keep going up so thinking I should just take the plunge.

How many do I have to buy and what ships do I get benefit on if any ?

You will need 100 shares, currently $65.57 USD per share.

Dividends are currently $0.30 USD per share per quarter.

The shareholder benefit is reviewed each year at the AGM and may be removed at any time.

Here is a link to the CCL shares site - http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Have those of you that received your Shareholders OBC booked your cruise direct with Princess?

I just emailed the relevant page from my broker (Commsec) to the email address above and received the following reply.

"In regards to your recent email, unfortunately I will need to refer you back to your travel agent who needs to have this added for you as this may change the finacials on the booking. Your travel agent will need to contact ourselves directly to have this added quickly for you."

Have those of you that received your Shareholders OBC booked your cruise direct with Princess?

I just emailed the relevant page from my broker (Commsec) to the email address above and received the following reply.

"In regards to your recent email, unfortunately I will need to refer you back to your travel agent who needs to have this added for you as this may change the finacials on the booking. Your travel agent will need to contact ourselves directly to have this added quickly for you."

Yes, we book Princess cruises direct with Princess.

If you have booked through a TA, any changes to the booking have to go through the TA.

Give them a call, tell them you will be sending an email through with the required documents and they will then send it on to Princess.

No we use a TA mostly and apply directly for the OBC with no issues. Shareholder OBC should have nothing to do with the TA or what offer was made when booking.

No we use a TA mostly and apply directly for the OBC with no issues. Shareholder OBC should have nothing to do with the TA or what offer was made when booking.

Exactly and that is what I put in my reply. She has put it through herself after all and notified my TA of the change.

Shareholder OBC $99.99???? FCD OBC 2x$67.50. TA OBC NIL.

Why is that whenever I apply for Shareholder OBC it is answered by someone who doesn't know what they are doing?

I booked thru a TA (Big Box) I sent my Shareholder Credit request directly to the proper email and within less than 2 hrs had it applied. I did NOT need to put thru my TA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is absolute Malarky!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Exactly and that is what I put in my reply. She has put it through herself after all and notified my TA of the change.

Why is that whenever I apply for Shareholder OBC it is answered by someone who doesn't know what they are doing?

Glad you got it sorted, I figured it had to go through a TA if you booked through them, I hadn't realised you had done it before and there was a change. Thank goodness for CC or we would know nothing !!

There have been some changes on the Princess website, when I do a booking it is showing ALL OBC offered......even Military, which I am not entitled too. I have never seen that before. It is showing what you could get.......not what you get:rolleyes:

There have been some changes on the Princess website, when I do a booking it is showing ALL OBC offered......even Military, which I am not entitled too. I have never seen that before. It is showing what you could get.......not what you get:rolleyes:

That's funny. In my booking under Payments and Credits > Onboard Credits for this Booking it only shows Onboard Sales Promotion and Shareholder Benefits. No line for Military OBC. I wonder why the difference.

That's funny. In my booking under Payments and Credits > Onboard Credits for this Booking it only shows Onboard Sales Promotion and Shareholder Benefits. No line for Military OBC. I wonder why the difference.

It's not in my confirmed bookings, but when I do mock booking and choose a cabin, if I click continue, then click View Special Offers, it shows OBC Promotion and Military, I am not signed in......I have never seen this before.

LOL, just luck I suppose.:p

At least it is sorted.